The Night Christmas Ended
A downloadable game for Windows
Get into the Christmas spirit with the world's biggest goblin in a blast from the past, 2D arcade shoot 'em up. Fight evil pet pinetrees from Siberia. Air-battle on a deadly pooping Rudolf. Float around in space and much much more crazy stuff.
7 out of 10 - Invision Community:
THE NIGHT CHRISTMAS ENDED REVIEW
- Play through the whole adventure local with a friend
- Unique weapons and power-ups (like shots that grow and shrink)
- The Giant Goblin will comment on if he thinks you control him well or badly.
- Shoot an innocent bird just because you are a jerk
- Controller friendly
- Don't forget the deadly pooping reindeer
The Night Christmas Ended is part of a great 2D arcade shoot 'em up tradition that goes back to the 80's. With respect for the traditions, the game adds new twists and turns to the familiar formula. The Night Christmas Ended aims to please veteran gamers of the genre, at the same time it also welcomes new gamers by making it easy to pick up and play.
So team up with the world's biggest goblin on his quest for gold and be a total Christmas bastard.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: