A downloadable game for Windows
Get into the Christmas spirit with the world's biggest goblin in a blast from the past, 2D arcade shoot 'em up. Fight evil pet pinetrees from Siberia. Air-battle on a deadly pooping Rudolf. Float around in space and much much more crazy stuff.
- Play through the whole adventure local with a friend
- Unique weapons and power-ups (like shots that grow and shrink)
- The Giant Goblin will comment on if he thinks you control him well or badly.
- Shoot an innocent bird just because you are a jerk
- Controller friendly
- Don't forget the deadly pooping reindeer
"If you’re after a festive, arcade shooter that truly challenges all that play, then look no future than The Night Christmas Ended. It’s cheaper than a selection box, it’s fun to play and it’s easy to get the hang of it, and its ludicrous characters, daft plot and foul language makes it a game that really has to be seen to be believed."
7/10 - Invision Community
So team up with the world's biggest goblin on his quest for gold and be a total Christmas bastard.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: